Monday, October 28, 2013

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Midnight Choir


Happy Monday everyone!!  I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend!  I am so excited to share some fun news!  I have been asked to join the Prickley Pear Design Team!  How fun is that? 

 Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps product line includes red rubber stamps, clear stamps, plus dies, all manufactured in the USA!  I hope you will stop by and look around!


If you have followed my blog for a bit it will come as no surprise to you that my first blog post for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is showcasing this fabulous feline trio!

Aren't these guys a hoot?!!

I think we need a closer look:

On the inside I stamped "Retread", I think he misses his pals! 

Stamps: Prickley Pear - GG0171 Midnight ChoirBB0064 Retread.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!




5 comments:

  1. Yay! Let me be the first to congratulate you! :) Love the clean lines of this card and it has washi tape on it too!! Welcome to the PPRS team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie! CONGRATUALATIONS!!! And what a great way to start, with kitties!!! I,love what you did here with the washi and the yellowolka dots. I am so very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Angie!! Looking forward to see your work for PPRS!!
    I absolutely love this card!! Those cats are so cute and I love the polka dots and washi tape!! Great!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - Great News. What cute and crazy cats - love the way you have die cut them and used the spotty paper - very cute. Another fun inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Angie! So well deserved! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...