Monday, November 4, 2013

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp - It takes Courage

Happy Monday!!!  There is a bit of a chill in the air but I am holding on to flowers and butterflies for as long as possible!!!   I created this card  using Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, "It Takes Courage".  I hope you will visit Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog and see more beautiful inspiration from the team today!


I love this sentiment!  Sometimes it takes quite a LONG time (I am not going to say just how LONG it's taken me) to embrace who we really are!!! 


A close up:

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, "It Takes courage ee0083.


6 comments:

  1. So pretty Angie! Love the beautiful butterflies fluttering about and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's yellow! of course i love it. like your scallop across the bottom panel and such pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment, beautifully presented. There is a chill here too - we had to put the heating on today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very gorgeous and crisp! Thank you for a beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Angie, this is gorgeous!!!!!! The colors you used are just terrific and I do like that sentiment. I like that little clip you added....just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card with such a great sentiment, Angie!!! Love your beautiful flowers and butterflies and the bow looks great - lovely clip you've added. Great card!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...