Monday, November 4, 2013

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp - It takes Courage

Happy Monday!!!  There is a bit of a chill in the air but I am holding on to flowers and butterflies for as long as possible!!!   I created this card  using Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, "It Takes Courage".  I hope you will visit Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog and see more beautiful inspiration from the team today!


I love this sentiment!  Sometimes it takes quite a LONG time (I am not going to say just how LONG it's taken me) to embrace who we really are!!! 


A close up:

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, "It Takes courage ee0083.


6 comments:

  1. So pretty Angie! Love the beautiful butterflies fluttering about and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's yellow! of course i love it. like your scallop across the bottom panel and such pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment, beautifully presented. There is a chill here too - we had to put the heating on today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very gorgeous and crisp! Thank you for a beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Angie, this is gorgeous!!!!!! The colors you used are just terrific and I do like that sentiment. I like that little clip you added....just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card with such a great sentiment, Angie!!! Love your beautiful flowers and butterflies and the bow looks great - lovely clip you've added. Great card!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...