Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!  We are enjoying a quiet day!  Psst!  I am going to let you in on a little secret.  I kind of like it when my husband works Thanksgiving day.  We celebrate it early on years when this happens.  This year we were able to celebrate on Wednesday so today is a lazy day plus leftovers!  Well, I guess it isn't a lazy day for my dear husband but for the rest of us it is!  We had fun watching the parades, which I never do when our feast day is actually on the day it's supposed to be!  I would love to hear how you celebrate the day or don't celebrate it!!!  :)

I have a couple of Fall Celebration cards using beautiful stamps and dies from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps to share with you today.

I used Fall Leaves Clear Stamp Set for my focal point and sentiment.


For the inside I die cut the oak leaves with the "Leaf Set Die"


I kept it Clean and Simple for the next card using the same stamp set as the card above.  I stamped TH Distress inks onto Kraft mat, spritzed with water and then drug water color paper through the ink.  When the paper was dry I die cut the leaves using "Leaf Set Die ".

A little close up of the leaves:


Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!!!


6 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards. I really love the first one and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy thanksgiving to you too!
    I start cooking on Wednesday, cleaning and making the last grocery runs...and on thursday my husband and I we both cook...it is the only day in the year that we enjoy doing it it is so special!!!
    happy watching TV day then! me too I watch the parade in the kitchen while cooking!!!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and glad you get to enjoy a 2 day Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Great work on the leaves. Beautiful. Your work is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Angie! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love to work with corrugated cardboard and your sweet little leaves look great on it!! Both your cards are lovely!!
    Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...