Sunday, June 19, 2016

Life So Big, Bright and Bold Full Reveal



 Hello, friends!  Today I get to share my
 Red Rubber Designs "Bright and Bold" butterfly project on my blog.  A few weeks ago I shared a clean and simple card showcasing the beautiful Life So Big stamp set but I love seeing how many looks I can achieve with one stamp set so this time, I added bright and bold Brusho Crystal Colors.  

  I started with a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 watercolor paper and sprinkled turquoise Brusho Crystal Colors in the center then spritzed with water. After it was dry, I masked the center then sprinkled purple Brusho Crystal Colors, spritzed with water. 



To finish off the card, I followed the steps of my previous project. I stamped, fussy cut and colored two butterflies, adhering one flat to the stamped image and for the second popping up the right wing for added dimension.


For a bit of sparkle, I added Wink of Stella to the butterfly and then just for fun I added glossy accents to the center.
  

 Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Today's Feature:


3 comments:

  1. Wow Angie this is amazing - love the brusho backgrounds, and your fabulous dimensional, textural and sparkly butterfly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet Angie, I so loved seeing this card on the Red Rubber Designs blog, and it's a joy to see it here on your blog. I LOVE the rich jewel tones and the beautiful butterfly with the single wing popped. It's gorgeous! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...