Sunday, June 5, 2016

Red Rubber Designs - Life So Big Full Reveal


Hello! Today I get to feature the beautiful  Life So Big from Red Rubber Designs on my blog.   I am not a big fan of summer weather, but one thing I love about summer is butterfly watching!   There is something so peaceful about watching butterflies flit and flutter.  I also enjoy featuring Butterflies on my paper projects so without further ado here is my card.  

For my project, I stamped the butterfly image on the base of the card and colored it. I stamped, colored, and fussy cut another butterfly layer and  adhered the left wing and body to the base but added foam dots under the right wing for dimension!


For a bit of sparkle, I added Wink of Stella to the butterfly.


For the finishing touch, I added twine at the top and tied a knot.


  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Today's Feature:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Angie! That butterfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich colors of your butterfly. Plus sparkle! It's a win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angie, your card is absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE this butterfly image and how you've popped the wing! And what a great color! I'm with you about watching butterflies. When we are having breakfast, we sometimes will catch a butterfly flitting about our Mexican petunia...they love the nectar! Big hugs and love, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Angie, love it. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I'm a bit confused now, Angie!!!! Seems as if you have posted the same cards twice, that's why I thought my previous comment disappeared!!!! Any way, doesn't matter - just hope you got my comments!!!!
    Keep well friend and enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. even your simple cards are amazing. you're so talented. No wonder everyone wants you on their design teams. :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...