Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Happy Birthday a Latte!


Hello, everyone!!!  I needed a quick birthday card so I checked out the challenges at Splitcoaststamprs and found inspiration from both the FS502 Challenge and CC601challenge.

I stamped a little bit of Color Box 4-color Spring Blue ink on my craft mat, spritzed with water then tapped the paper in the watery ink.  I usually saturate my layer, heat dry and swish the paper through the ink repeatedly but for this card I wanted just a few pats of inky goodness.

For the coffee sleeve, I die cut the sleeve and popped it up with foam pads.  

I added a gift card holder on the inside and gave a Starbucks card.  I think it was a hit!  :)  

I hope you have a yummy day!

6 comments:

  1. What a fab card done in these colors. I recently resisted purchasing a blueprint coffee cup now I might have to go back to michaels.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your non-traditional coffee colors (who knew there was such a thing?!). Fun card with the splattered wash background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Angie! Love all the pretty watercoloring! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Angie - love the splattered background and the touch of magenta on the coffee mug.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. One would never know you put it together so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, somehow I missed this, Angie, but I LOVE it! What beautiful colors, and I love the splatter of color the way you did it. Beautiful layout too! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...