Sunday, February 5, 2023

Because Adulting is Hard - AAA Cards

Hi!  I was invited to guest this month at AAA Cards Challenge!  
I used a fabulous set that a friend gifted me and created a clean and simple card.  I just love the vintage look of these coffee cups.  I also love the little stars.     


This week's challenge is Teal and Gold.

Here is the link to join in the fun: AAA Cards Challenge.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to see you at AAA card challenge!  

*****
********
**********

The set I used to make this card is Nothing's Better Than.  If you don't have an SU! demo, I would highly recommend Sarah Orlando.  :)  

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer for this challenge at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card--perfect balance of teal and gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love it! Thank you so much for guest designing for us at AAA Cards! Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...