Wednesday, March 29, 2023

No Foolin' - Merry Christmas

It might be April 1st on the calendar, but I love creating Christmas cards all year! I belong to the Fan Club Christmas Challenge at SCS, and we have a new challenge. We would love for you to join us!   

The Sizzix Layered Christmas Tree was a little like a puzzle, but since I love puzzles, I enjoyed myself. I did minor surgery on the sentiment because I only wanted the Merry Christmas part and realized I always mask off the rest. So why not do the surgery and make it simpler Inside Quotes - Christmas is on clearance right now while supplies last!     
 

Did you trick anyone or get tricked this April Fool's Day?  

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun tree Angie, and i love how you have used the various colours! Yes, I managed to trick both my daughter and grand daughter
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...