Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WOYWW #255 - gift from South Africa!

I am participating in Julie's "What's on your workdesk Wednesday" with a shot of a gift from my friend Petra in South Africa!  Stop by Julie's blog to join in WOYWW fun! 


So let's check out what's on my desk today.


I met Petra Swart at Splitcoaststampers.com when we visited one another's gallery and before we knew it we were emailing regularly.  Petra asked me if I could send her something that she couldn't get in South Africa and I was happy to do it, in return she sent me this incredible goodie box.  Check out the cool corrugated box decorated with beautiful layered flags.  (I love banners and tags!)  I have opened the tape and  already used some plus there is something missing in this photo and that's the chocolate bar that we couldn't wait to eat!  :)  The Cappuccino is quite yummy too!

I think it's so fun to see the postage from another country so I included that in this photo as well as the fun stamping Petra added to the packaging!

Peeping just at the right hand corner is a sneaky little peek at the card I just finished for PPRS and will show up on my blog next Monday!


I was absolutely THRILLED to receive one of Petra's gorgeous cards.  I love her clean layers and look, more fabulous flags and tags!!!!  

Please head over to Petra's Blog to see more of her gorgeous creations!  

Thanks For Looking!

20 comments:

  1. This is a special gift from Petra. I love going to her site when she posts. She does some amazing cards. I am so happy for you and her. The card she sent is just gorgeous.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous gifts! Such a fun idea! Thanks so much for visiting my WOYWW blog post today! ~ Sandy in Texas #84

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun box! Friends are the best! I feel right at home here. Thanks for visiting, and your kind words.
    robyn 41

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome gift! I've seen Petra's cards in Take Ten and Stamper's Sampler - she is one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well worth sharing. thank you for posting this Angie. how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun package of great goodies! I love that she even decorated the box it all came in! Goodness, who has that kind of time? I love the card she sent as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dear friend, it was such a great pleasure putting all of this together to thank you for your kindness and what a great honour to have you put this on your blog!! You are the best, Angie!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely goodies there, not to mention that beautiful card - lucky girl! Have a great week, Chris # 19 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Angie, I LOVE that you participate in WOYWW!!!! I used to do that every single week, but stopped around the time I got on the Mark's Finest Papers team and got so busy with them. I was actually planning to link up with WOYWW again starting next week! I really miss a lot of the friends I made doing it weekly!!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for becoming a follower!! It's nice to hear that I'll be missed at MFP.

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. One lucky lady - nice package!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy WOYWW Sorry to peek in and dash... .I love the black and white box!!
    hugs, Kimmer #96

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That's a very generous and beautiful gift you got from your friend Petra, and the packaging is gorgeous too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun to make a friend on SCS and even exchange gifts. That is a gorgeous card! TFS and thank you for your earlier visit! :) #92

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet of you and what a beatiful gift box from Petra. Thank you for sharing. :-) Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. April #71

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gifts, and some fun things to play with there, too! Love the card you received. Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool gift, love the use of banners on the box and card. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my place. Susanne #76 this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Angie! What a great post! Love the beautiful card from Petra! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. It's so nice to swap with other people and to receive a surprise in the post.
    Happy crafting, Angela x 48

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely gift & a beautiful box to put it in! Love the matching card!
    Thanks for taking the time to vsit my blog & gor leaving uch a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your visit earlier - 'busyness' got slowed down this week so I'm afraid the desk is just the same.
    I love your 'happy' mail - superb! some super banners and tags as well.
    Bishopsmate #79

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...