Monday, December 15, 2014

Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration - A CASE of a Snowflake


Hullo and Happy Monday!

Cards and packages were sent out in the mail today, yeah, I am a bit behind.  As lovely as a December birthday is, it puts me behind every year and it didn't help that Thanksgiving fell late in November this year but I am pressing onward!  How about you are you all set for the holidays?

Today, I am sharing a card inspired by my friend, Rebekah's SCS's gallery using an SCS color challenge of red, brown and green.  

I used Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp's wonderful PPRS-D038 Snowflake Pendant Die and coordinating .CLR038 Snowflake Inserts Clear Stamp.  This is such a fun pairing of stamp and die.  The stamp set includes 12 mini stamps that fit the snowflake pendant die!  For this card I chose the retro Christmas lights.  




That's it for me today!  I hope you have a wonderful week as we take a quick breath before the holiday week is upon us.  Before you go I hope you will hop on over to the PPRS blog to see all the beauty the DT have to share today!

TFL!










4 comments:

  1. Another lovely card - like the festive colours with the white snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Angie! That snowflake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie this is just so perfect in every way. I love your plaid paper you chose and the little hint of color with the lights in the snowflake just say Happy Chritstmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! It all works together so well. I love that gemstone in the snowflake, very snazzy!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...