Thursday, July 23, 2015

MIXed Leaves - Red Rubber Designs

It's the last Thursday of the month and that means it's my turn to share a design for Red Rubber Designs!   I am so excited to show you my mixed media creation and I can't wait to hear what you think!  I was inspired by Vivian Keh at ContadinaK.

Here's a little sneak peek:  

I used two of the splendid leaf stamps from Red Rubber Designs: Luscious Leaves  for the outside and three of the leaf designs on the inside.
 I hope you will hop on over to  Red Rubber Designs blog to see the rest of the card and let me know what you think!

Stop on by Red Rubber Designs store to view new stamps, special items on sale as well as a spotlight set at 40% off!


Thanks for stopping by!!!


5 comments:

  1. OOhhh! Pretty colors and pretty leaves! I'm looking forward to the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that hot glue looks great on the stunning bg you've got there, Angie!!!! And the leaves are so beautiful!!! Love that you have tied the leaves with a twine bow - looks so pretty!!! Awesome, my friend - your friend is going to cherish this special card!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angie, I saw the details on the Red Rubber blog and LOVE the card! It's amazing and beautiful! What great techniques and materials you used to achieve the look of that card! Wow! Amazing! I have a feeling you had fun making it, right? LOL! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I popped over and what beautiful card Angie!!! Love the background you have created, as well as your use of the leaves, inside and out. Fabulous use of colour too!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Angie! The leaves look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...