Thursday, May 2, 2024

Happy Place - Day 2 IO May Release

Hello and welcome to day two of the May Impression Obsession Release!  

For a look at all that's new at Impression Obsession stop by HERE

I had so much fun with the Lazy Days Swing stamp set. I thoroughly enjoyed using the little images to create a scene.  The flag is printed with an American Flag or you can stamp a clear flag, paper piece, and make your own which is what I did here. Even though I am not great at fussy cutting, I stamped, colored, and cut a tiny finch, then placed him on the sentiment! I used the Stars and Stripes paper for a fun summer look. 


For this next card, I used the beautiful Grungy Dots Background stamp(Don't hesitate to order the background stamp if you love it as much as I do!  It will be available only a short time). This fantastic cat is from the new Book Lover set by Nola Chandler.  I just love this set.  I will be using it for all my book-lover friends! I made two tags from the new Tattered Tag. For the sentiment strip, I cut a strip and then stuck part of it in the tag die to get the fun tattered edge!  

 


HOP DETAILS

May 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will share projects with NEW May Release products! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the May Release week (May 1st – 7th) will be chosen to receive a special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

1 comment:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Angie - I think my favourite, by a whisker, is the cat one, and the way you have ussed the background stamp is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Untraditional Celebration - Theme Day Graduation Hop

Hi! It's that time of year again, graduation! In many households, May is busier than December with graduations, teacher appreciation, et...