Thursday, September 1, 2016

Smile

Hello, friends!  It's my turn to share my project on Red Rubber Designs Blog

   I created my own background featuring  Lotsa Dotsa and Color Box 4-color "Spring" Ink Pad but the star of the show is a cute little girl from Today I am featuring this cute little girl from It's Your Day Cling Mount Rubber stamps which can be found in the Red Rubber Designs store. 


Now I hope you will head on over to  Red Rubber Designs Blog to view the entire card!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


Today's Feature:



4 comments:

  1. ANgie this is so fun with those colorfu
    Dots peeking out from behind the diagonal piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - your card is great. The little girl is so cute and the colours are perfect. Like spotty background stamps with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cute card and I like your coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Angie - love your background, and the wee girl is so cute, and beautifully coloured.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...