Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happily Grateful with Red Rubber Designs


Hello, It's my turn to feature a project on the Red Rubber Designs blog!  I chose the Happily Grateful stamp set to create a mixed media project with lots of white space.  My "Mix" is a technique I read about on a card challenge that my friend, Robin hosted in the fall. While I was at it I used Susie's tip for creating backgrounds on full sheets of paper which will give me quite a few backgrounds for future projects!

I hope you will hop on over to the Red Rubber Designs blog to check out the full project! 

The stamp set I am featuring today can be found at the Red Rubber Designs Online store



3 comments:

  1. Checked it out - beautiful as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - love your background, and the technique is so simple - must keep an eye out for spray starch!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your card is soooooo beautiful, Angie!!!! I love the look you got with using the cling wrap and the vibrant green is gorgeous!!!! You have really got a wonderful design with how you stamped the branch!!!! A fabulous card, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...