Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happily Grateful with Red Rubber Designs


Hello, It's my turn to feature a project on the Red Rubber Designs blog!  I chose the Happily Grateful stamp set to create a mixed media project with lots of white space.  My "Mix" is a technique I read about on a card challenge that my friend, Robin hosted in the fall. While I was at it I used Susie's tip for creating backgrounds on full sheets of paper which will give me quite a few backgrounds for future projects!

I hope you will hop on over to the Red Rubber Designs blog to check out the full project! 

The stamp set I am featuring today can be found at the Red Rubber Designs Online store



3 comments:

  1. Checked it out - beautiful as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - love your background, and the technique is so simple - must keep an eye out for spray starch!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your card is soooooo beautiful, Angie!!!! I love the look you got with using the cling wrap and the vibrant green is gorgeous!!!! You have really got a wonderful design with how you stamped the branch!!!! A fabulous card, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...