Thursday, January 5, 2017

The New Has Come - Red Rubber Designs


Hello, friends!  My first Red Rubber Designs project for 2017 is on the Red Rubber Designs blog today!  I hope you will check it out, it's really pretty if I do say so myself!  LOL 

To start off the new year I am featuring the New Creation rubber stamp today.  This verse is a beautiful encouragement to remember as we head into a new year.  The old has gone, the new has come!!

I am also featuring the Background Stripes Rubber Stamp.   I love the look of the distressed stripes and the stamp is a great size, measuring 6" x 4 1/2".

I hope you will visit  Red Rubber Designs blog and check out my project!

Wishing you many blessings as you leave behind the old and pursue the new in 2017!

Today's Feature:




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely verse

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Angie - love the way you created your own background, and the feature is beautiful. The something new I have done is to buy some more drawers and tidy my craft space!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ang! Just learned about this stamp company around Thanksgiving - off to check out your card! ♥

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...