Saturday, February 11, 2017

Coincidence and The Project Bin


Happy Weekend to you!  
 When I first started stamping, I followed a group that created the most amazing cards with lots of designer paper layers.  Every month I would swoon at all the beautiful papers, and dies they would use to create sensational cards. Over the years I have experimented with many styles and I absolutely love all things watercolor. I can't pass up a new technique, and there's something special about a good CAS card but my first love in paper crafting is layered designer papers! I may or may not have gotten a little carried away with my love of designer papers, even my username at Splitcoaststampers tells my story, "ohmypaper!"!!   
Today's card features designer paper and a fabulous sentiment from Wise Men which can be found in The Project Bin online store.   


This is such a fun sentiment both in what it says and the font so I
went with a design that allows the sentiment to grab all the attention!


Thanks so very much for stopping by today!  You make my day!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely sentiment and lovely happy colours - great card Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great card. i love all the elements that blend so well. your genius is showing, Angie! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I used to love layering with patterned papers so much, but it's actually some time since I last did it!!!! I was thinking the last couple of days that I should make a few of those cards again!!!!!! And now you have inspired me with your lovely card, Angie!!!! I love the patterned papers you used and the sentiment is so lovely!!! The little wooden birdie is super sweet!!!!! Such a beautiful card, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a recovered (not fully) patterned paper addict. I used to mix and match and layer, layer, layer a lot more than I do now. Sometimes I miss it, but when I try these days I feel like it is a hot mess. I love what you've done here. It isn't messy but cozy and appealing.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

For the Teacher with The Project Bin

Hello!!  Happy weekend and happy summer for all those who graduated this week!  Here in our county, another school year has come to a close...