Saturday, March 25, 2017

A friend ... with The Project Bin


Happy Saturday everyone!!!
It's been a different kind of week around here this week.  Our son has been home for Spring Break but our daughter has been gone until almost 10 pm every night working behind the scenes for the Spring musical at school.  My routine is all over the place!  I did grab a bit of time just for me and whipped out this fun card featuring #bff and In My Heart from The Project Bin!

This week's F4A370 challenge at Splitcoaststampers is to choose a card in our Favorites gallery list.  I could play forever just CASEing all the wonderful cards in the Favorites gallery!  I chose one of Dawn's cards to CASE.  You can
check it out HERE!  I used the same sentiment from the  #bff set and the heart die from In My Heart and added colorful flowers.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a great weekend!

Today's features:


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Angie! So fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Angie - great pattern mix, pretty flowers and lovely sentiment. Sorry your routine is mad and then some crazy people are landing on you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card - love your colours and the contrast of the plain sentiment againts the patterned background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So neat with all the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...