Saturday, June 10, 2017

Smile with The Project Bin


Happy weekend to you!  Today I am featuring a sweet sentiment from the #bff stamp set by The Project Bin.  

This is such a great sentiment for the person that cheers us on those extra hard days!   My sister always makes me laugh as well as quite a few friends that help me find my smile when it's the last thing I want to do.  I imagine you have special friends like that too!


My layout today was inspired by the Mojo500 sketch.  Mojo Monday has brought card sketches to us for 10 years.  What an amazing accomplishment!  Mojo Monday has been an incredible source of inspiration and it will be deeply missed as this is the final sketch.  Julee will still be blogging at Poetic Artistry and she will still be running the Verve store so that is happy news.




That's all for me today!
I hope you have a crafty but also restful weekend!!






6 comments:

  1. Such a happy and colourful card - sure to bring a smile or several

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and I love that sentiment! Love the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Angie - love the cheerful colours and the fabulous sentiment - so true!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sentiment and a gorgeous card! So glad you could join us for our final Mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a charming and happy card. The card alone puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...