Friday, September 22, 2017

Why not Pink?


Happy Weekend!  I was browsing blogs yesterday and stopped by Brian King's blog.  He has the prettiest card featuring a fun sketch so I thought I would play along with the challenge...........and then things went awry.  Once I was in the photo editing process I realized I didn't care for the card.  I loved the sketch, loved the sentiment but somehow something didn't look right.  My daughter confirmed my suspicion, it was ugly!  Rescuing the sentiment and pink layering, I started again.  Since I rescued the sentiment which was framed in pink, I decided why not add more pink layering!  Apparently, some of Brian King's beautiful work stuck with me as I surrounded my sweet sentiment with pink!  For the background, I chose paper similar to Beverly's paper strips on THIS card.
  Beverly aka ruby-heartedmom  is this week's FS555 at Splitcoaststampers.

Today's design features the fabulous sentiment aptly titled New Leaf by The Project Bin.  I love that there is a second leaf included in the set which adds dozens of design possibilities! 


I hope you have a great weekend and maybe even try turning over a new leaf, you never know what you mind find!


2 comments:

  1. very pretty card Angie! Love the pretty patterned paper along with the little leaves! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - it turned out very pretty even if it wasn't quite where you started!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...