Monday, September 30, 2019

A Breath of Winter

It's the first of October even if it doesn't feel like it!  It was 94 degrees here yesterday.  Shaking my head! The bright side to this lonnnnnngggg summer is it makes for great winter cardmaking!  Creating snowmen scenes is like a breath of winter on a scorching day!

The first of the month means the new Splitcoaststampers Fan Club Christmas Challenge is live and here's my card for the challenge.  I can't tell you the details of the challenge but you can find all the info here.  If you are not a Fan Club Member you can get all the details HERE.

I used a combination of this cute Christmas set with coordinating dies and this sweet Christmas set with coordinating dies by Picket Fence Studios.  I just love creating with the dies as they make building scenes a snap without having to mask or fussy cut.  


Have a wonderfully crafty day!

       

     

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie that snowman is Angie, and I love the background you have created for him - a wonderful card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Spring Things - Day 2 IO April Release Hop

Welcome to day two of the Impression Obsession April Release! Today is the second day of the Impression Obsession April Release. For my firs...