Saturday, September 22, 2012

Virtual Stamp Night fun at Splitcoaststampers

I have been a busy little bee the last few weeks trying to fit in a few cards for the "Back to School" VSN at Splitcoaststampers.  This was my first time acting as a hostess for one of the challenges.  My challenge idea was to put red somewhere on the card.  Ooohh La La ....there is a fabulous RED gallery over there!!!  The first two cards are ones I created as samples for my challenges and the rest are challenges I participated in.  TFL and I hope you are enjoying your weekend!



Wheels on the card and bonus points for making it round. 

R's add as many things with R's: Ribbon, Relax, Round panel, Red  DP

Kid's Favorite Food....My favorite food no matter my age!


Glitter Window

School themed DP - No stamping other then the sentiment

Lined Paper somewhere on the card

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, you've been a busy bee. I'm sure you were a great hostess. Sure hope you had fun. Your cards are outstanding. I saw your window card on Speedy TV this morning and I love how you used it.
    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the window looking into the school room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The school themed Thank You with crayons is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...