Happy Friday everyone! I hope you enjoyed ringing in the new year! Did you make any New Year's resolutions? I talk a little bit about New Year's resolutions over on the Picket Fence Studios blog post today. I am also featuring Charles the Chameleon living in real color! I hope you will hop on over to the blog and check out the entire card but here is a little sneak peek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It’s Hip to Be Square! | Tree Farm Handmade Card
It’s hip to be square! This week’s Splitcoaststampers Free 4 All Challenge (F4All) is all about squares. We can make a completely square h...
-
Hello! I am so excited because today Unity Stamp Company and My Sweet Petunia (the maker of the MISTI) are teaming up for a fun hop...
-
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Die Release Celebration! Check the end of this post for all the Hop details! There is somet...


Popping over now to see the full reveal, Angie :)
ReplyDeleteBlessing
Maxine