Thursday, January 6, 2022

T is for Tulips and T-Ruler

Hello!  Today, I am up on the My Sweet Petunia blog with the new Pixel Tulip stamp and the brand new MIS-T Ruler.  


The new MIS-T Ruler is a great add-on to your MISTI tool collection!  The ruler fits easily into the original size MISTI.  I placed my card along a grid line and I placed the ruler up against two sides of the MISTI.    Next, I placed the word die along the ruler edge for perfect alignment!  


Well, you know what I always say, If I have a stamp in the MISTI why not make more than one card!  I changed the color combo for the next card and added a stamped sentiment from Impression Obsession.



Wishing you a healthy and safe day!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Featured products:

Original MISTI              Mini MISTI
      

      
         

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Angie - that is a magnificent stamp, and you have used it so effectively on both cards
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye-catchingly gorgeous design! That pixilated stamp is really, really cool and feels delightfully fresh as well.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...