Monday, December 19, 2022

Tag It! - IO Theme Day

Hello!  Today the IO team is creating tags!  I had so much fun with this month's theme.  I used an ornament die for my tags.


First, I created this cute ornament as it shows on the package.  This ornament die was super easy to work with!  This time of year, easy is a valuable commodity!  


Next, I created an elf using the same ornament set.  I added a few items from the Elf Outfit die set and punched a hole in the hat.  This created a whole new look!



We hope you will stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a list of Tag participants!  

 

3 comments:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...