Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Merry Watercolor Wednesday

Hi, it's my turn to host the watercolor challenge this week. December is always hectic, so an easy tutorial fits the bill!

I chose this tree from Impression Obsession and die-cut it.  I then placed the mask over watercolor paper.  I splattered the open tree area with a paintbrush but found a toothbrush worked best. 

I had a lot of fun with this.  I think it would be a fun activity to do with kids during the winter break!  


Thanks for taking a look! 




 

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I looked up the video and bookmarked it! Love your pretty tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fabulous tree Angie - what a great idea!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...