Sunday, April 16, 2023

I'll Be Brief, You are Amazing - IO April Release Day 2

Hello! Welcome to Day 2 of the IO April Release!

Today I am featuring one of Nola Chandler's graduation sets! I love how we can personalize our cards as cardmakers!  My daughter's fiance graduated college in December, and my daughter graduates this May, and they are getting married this month! A whirlwind of events!     They are both pretty amazing and I hope they love the card!  

The image and sentiment are from Nola's Graduation stamp set and I used one of my favorite die sets for sentiments, Rounded Rectangle Layers.


Next up, I will be brief!  LOL  Who can resist a bear in his briefs?  This is from a Just for Fun set for several occasions.  The paper pack is Basics 3 Browns and it is full of yummy chocolatey brown colors!  Perfect for coffee cards, masculine cards, and more!   


April 15th & 16th The IO Team will share projects with the NEW cl ar stamps and dies! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order on April 15th or April 16th will be chosen and will have a fantastic Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

I hope you have enjoyed the new release as much as I enjoyed making projects for it!  Thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. I was afraid your bear was bare :( so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful cards Angie - love the pun in the second, and you must be so proud of your Daughter and her soon-to- be husband!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...