Saturday, April 15, 2023

We Go Together - IO April Release Day

Hello! Welcome to the April IO Release! This release is filled with fun! You will find cute chili pepper dies, Taco dies, graduation stamps, Mother's Day, and much more!  

On this first card, I featured the Chili Pepper die set. I used the same elements for male and female peppers minus the mustache, and an added flower from the Spring Blooms set. I love how the one-die set does it all! The Chili Pepper Sayings is an excellent accompaniment to the die set. Finally, the Crazy Stitched Set is my go-to for a perfect stitched background.


The next stop is Taco Tuesdays!  I had a blast with this Taco die. It made me just a tiny bit hungry when I made it!  The Tiny Dot Texture adds excellent crunchy taco texture!  Don't forget the Taco Sayings to go with the Taco Die!  

All the NEW products are in the store now!  Click HERE.


I have to share one more with you!  The taco from the Taco Die scan be cut into threes, and you have nachos!  Yum!!  I used the Tiny Dot Texture on the nachos and featured the Fiesta stamp set for this card.  Lastly, I used patterned paper from the Basics 8 Turquoises.  







April 15th & 16th The IO Team will share projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a daily list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order on April 15th or April 16th will be chosen and will have a fantastic Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Products used:










1 comment:

  1. What fun and colourful cards Angie - love your cards - you have really made the most of the stamps and dies :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...