Monday, September 4, 2023

Frankly, I am Shocked!

Hello!  It's Theme Day at IO, and frankly, I am shocked it's Monday already!  Hehe.  When I saw this fun sentiment from Jeanne's Monster Sayings set, I couldn't wait to make a Frankie!  I had fun using elements from the Monster Face set to create my Frank.  For his hair, I used the Edges 1 Die set.  I like Edges 1 and  Edges 2 not just for monsters but for all kinds of project edges!  I also used my most often used die set for sentiments, Rounded Rectangle Layers 



Stop by the Impression Obsession blog for a list of Halloween projects by participating DT members.

Fun Fact:
It's my 12th-year blog anniversary today!  
Thanks so much for stopping by through the years!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...