Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Watercolor Wednesday - Water Tips

This week, for Watercolor Wednesday at SCS, we are painting bodies of water.  At SCS the challenges are free, and members even have their own gallery to feature art projects!  I hope to see you there!  

I used the beautiful Cattails & Geese Slimline stamp set by IO.  This is a two-piece stamp, allowing lots of variations for greater creativity. Today, I chose to use just the ducks.  

The sentiment is from the Chili Peper Sayings, which is an adorable set that pairs beautifully with the Chili Pepper die.  This little sentiment set is a great value that can be paired with the die or stand-alone!  






Thanks for stopping by!



 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Angie - love your 'water' and the silhouette geese against it are stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from wa...