Saturday, April 28, 2012

You Rule!!! - CPS 262




Phew!  What a hectic week!  I volunteered at both schools and at church this week and we had a birthday celebration for DH!!!  I did find time to squeez  in this fun sketch challenge last night!!!  Since it's that time of year again my thoughts are turning to teacher gifts and cards.  I couldn't get a good angle to show it but the shoes, belt and head band are shiny with glossy accents.  I layered the notebook paper with additional pages!

                                                       This card is entered in: CPS 262
                                                          Stamp: MFT ALM You Rule
                                                            Paper: BasicGrey Oxford

This Week's Sketch (#262)
        

1 comment:

  1. hola!!
    NICE!!
    recién presenté mi card "CPS-262"
    te dejo el enlace
    ojalá me visites}
    se aceptan críticas y consejos!!
    acá:
    http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/retos-de-scrap-tarjeta-vintage-cps-262.html

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...