Saturday, April 28, 2012

You Rule!!! - CPS 262




Phew!  What a hectic week!  I volunteered at both schools and at church this week and we had a birthday celebration for DH!!!  I did find time to squeez  in this fun sketch challenge last night!!!  Since it's that time of year again my thoughts are turning to teacher gifts and cards.  I couldn't get a good angle to show it but the shoes, belt and head band are shiny with glossy accents.  I layered the notebook paper with additional pages!

                                                       This card is entered in: CPS 262
                                                          Stamp: MFT ALM You Rule
                                                            Paper: BasicGrey Oxford

This Week's Sketch (#262)
        

1 comment:

  1. hola!!
    NICE!!
    recién presenté mi card "CPS-262"
    te dejo el enlace
    ojalá me visites}
    se aceptan críticas y consejos!!
    acá:
    http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/retos-de-scrap-tarjeta-vintage-cps-262.html

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...