Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge

Happy Monday!!  I have two Christmas Cards to share this morning.  These complete my goal for January and just in the nick of time too!

To create these cards I used  gorgeous die cuts a friend let me play with!  They were fun to use and the cards came together quickly!

Inside using sentiment from MFP a HC "Poinsettia Blooms"

For this card I used DP for my sky.  The fun note about this card is that the DP actually has  a faint impression of waves! 
The inside:
Sentiment is also from "Poinsettia Blooms".

I am entering these cards in the following challenge: 



Poinsettia Blooms



Supplies used: Stamp:  MFP a HC - Poinsettia Blooms Paper:  Paper House - impressions and black licorice. Acces:  Taylored Expressions nativity border, simon says stamp falling stars die,



10 comments:

  1. I don't know why the link didn't show up before, but it's there now. Your cards are beautiful - love the silhouettes - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 109 - you could also enter this into my new CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice angie, i like how you used the labels die twice on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 lovely cards - what a great die to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding this for my CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Angie! Love the beautiful manger scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMW! I love that die cut! Awesome cards Angie. I need to work on my insides...you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those little stars die cut, how fun!! Makes a stunning background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful nativity cards, Angie. I love those falling stars on the first and the pretty paper for the sky on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is soooo lovely thanks fr sharing, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...