Thursday, April 11, 2013

Birthday Card for Neighbor

I created this slightly belated birthday card for my neighbor.  He makes being a  Mr. Fix it, an art form!  Last year I created a card for him with MFT's tool charms and he kept it out most of the year.  I am not sure if I topped last year's card but here it is!


My Favorite Things Blog selected it as a favorite find!  How fun is that?!

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Birthday Sentiments, Paper: MFT Nightshade Blue, Paver Red, MME Dolled UP,Accessories: MFT Die-Namics: Tool Charms, Fishtail Flags, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, brads

1 comment:

  1. This is certainly a Mr Fix it card - great job!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...