Saturday, November 2, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends 184 - Color Challenge

Hi everyone!  I hope you have had a great week.  Yay!  It's Saturday, and that means it's time for Speedy Fox & Friends challenge.  Our challenge this week is a color challenge using  Orange and Brown on our projects!  For all the details on how you can enter please visit Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.


I chose a piece of DP in the color combo required for our challenge.  I thought the top was perfect for a sentiment.  I paper pieced the apples from Fall Apples and shaded lightly with copics.  A blender pen worked wonders on the textured paper, blending out the harsh lines!

Thanks for looking and I hope to see your project linked up soon!

Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a HC - Fall Apples 
Paper: DCWV Autumn Melody Printed DP and Solid CS
Acces: Burlap Ribbon

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Angie! Love the fancy framed sentiment and swatch of burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of a limited colour palette - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper - just purchased some Burlap - I am looking forward to using it -your burlap looks great on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie--what a wonderful basket of apples! Love the burlap behind them! Great embellishment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, Angie. I love the burlap behind the apples. This makes me want to go to the orchard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good enough o eat I like how the banner goes off the edge at the top , I will be doing this in the future.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute, your banner placement is great and the burlap touch is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love orange and brown together!! Great colouring on those apples and I love the piece of burlap!!
    TFS.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie,
    Your card is lovely and elegant - and I am loving the use of burlap this Fall!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...