Monday, July 14, 2014

PPRS Monday Inspiration - Summer Poppy Garden


Hi!  I hope you had a great weekend!  On Saturday I enjoyed spending time with a good friend and then headed to the craft stores (for the first time this summer) followed by the dreaded grocery store.  All in all an enjoyable Saturday (minus the grocery store)!

I am still on a red kick so JJ0036 - Poppies Garden image was an easy choice for today's PPRS Monday Inspiration!   It's a fun image to color and worked beautifully with Splitcoaststampers SC496 sketch challenge. I added a bit of paper lace using D034 Floral Border, and a couple of gems finished the card.


There's more Monday Inspiration at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog, so hop on over and check out the goodies my teammates have created today!


Supplies:
Papers: MME Quilting Bee

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty image - beautifully presented. Love how you have used the black to give it a sophisticated look. Flowers are growing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Angie. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are! I tried to find your post this morning but it wasn't up yet. I had three clinic appts. today and am just now getting around to commenting again, sorry.
    I LOVE tis card. So pretty the big poppy stamp is. I think the colors are fantastic and look beautiful with the papers you chose. Awesome job Angie! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your poppies card Angela! Fabulous colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how fresh and springy this card is...makes such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Angie! So fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. I love that there is a lot of space between the flowers so you can see them all and admire them thusly. It gives an open feel to your card as well. Fresh and Fun like Mona said!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the red and yellow combination, Angie and the little bits of purple look great!! Lovely stamp and the lace border looks so pretty!! Beautiful!!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...