Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Oh, Brushos You Light Up My Life

I am hosting the SCS Watercolor Wednesday Challenge and we are pulling out our watercolor powders! I love the brilliant colors I get from watercolor powders.  

I also used the Circle of Friends stamp set and Into the Light.  Then I framed the piece with a Rectangle 6 in 1 Frame.  

Stop by the Watercolor Challenge, it's free to play and we would love to see you there.  

Also to see what's new at IO click HERE


Thanks so much for looking!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Untraditional Celebration - Theme Day Graduation Hop

Hi! It's that time of year again, graduation! In many households, May is busier than December with graduations, teacher appreciation, et...