Monday, July 13, 2015

Christmas in July!

Happy Monday to you!
I don't know about you but I am over the whole heat thing so I was delighted to see that this week's Splitcoaststampers CAS333 challenge is, Christmas in July!  I also played along with TLC542, All Different Directions.

I pulled out my Red Rubber Designs stamps featuring the snowflakes and a sentiment from, Vintage Santa Rubber Stamp.  In honor of Lee, the CAS challenge hostess (and well, let's be honest we all know I love pink and bling too) I created a PINK Christmas card with lots of sparkle!
  

 I played along with CAS(E) this Sketch:

&

Stamp Details:
One of the really cool things about this stamp set is that it is sold as a large set or can be purchased as three smaller sets:




8 comments:

  1. Really lovely card - like the colour and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the non traditional colors you used and how you incorporated your card into the challenges - so pretty Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these pretty pink snowflakes! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Angie! The rhinestone studded snowflakes look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty. I love the bling in the center of each snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and soft Christmas card, Angie! I LOVE it! Just love the colors you chose and the sweet snowflakes with the bling!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet take on the sketch--those pink snowflakes are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pink and white Christmas card, Angie!!!! Such a great take on the CTS sketch!!! The snowflakes are lovely and I like the bling!!!! The striped strip on the side looks great!!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...