Monday, April 25, 2016

Floral Blessing


Happy Monday, friends!  Today I am playing along with a couple of fun challenges.  A few weeks ago I featured the
   Floral Collage Cling Mount stamp set from Red Rubber Designs in shades of blue so for the second image in the set I went girlie with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: make it girlie!


I chose accents in pink and a sentiment from Joyful Notes.

I once again I had fun adding splatters with So Splattered Cling Mount stamp set.

I chose pearls to go with the doily for an extra girlie touch!
   

I am also playing along with House of Cards April Challenge to Add Script and/or color inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have an awesome week!

*****

  Red Rubber Designs stamp sets featured today:





9 comments:

  1. Your placement of stamps and inking are spot on, Angie! I love everything about this! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Girlie” Challenge! I also appreciate your sweet comment over Splitcoaststamper!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty and feminine Angie - love every small splatter on this!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card using the awesome splatters and the very pretty flower, Angie!!! Love the very special sentiment!!!!!
    Have a great day, my friend!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty, Angie! I love how you've put your card together, it's so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at HOC, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Angie, this is just the sweetest card, and I really do love these precious collage images! They are just enough, and I love how you've added the beautiful doily and other embellishments! So soft and delicate and really gets the message across! I love it! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the details you've brought together for this. It looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - the splatters are perfect. Great sentiment. Thank you for entering our challenge at HOC this month. Shirley H.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie, this is amazing! I LOVE all the gorgeous texture--and the way you colored the main image is PERFECT! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Sweet card. Love it. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at House of Cards
    Ma (✿*‿*) HOC DT
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...