Saturday, March 4, 2017

Feline Peeky with The Project Bin


Hello there!  I am Feline Peeky with The Project Bin today!

The Mix214 challenge at Splitcoastampers this week is to "peek a die, punched, or stamped (cut) image through a creative opening".  My creative opening is this wonky die cut shape with uneven sides. 

I really tried to capture the kitties from the Feline Good stamp set "peeking" through the opening in a normal sort of way but try as I might the little Calico found a way to photo bomb the peek!  
 To truly be a Splitcoaststampers "Mix" card we need to use at least two coloring mediums:  
Top layer and grass, = Brushos and Spray Starch 
 Background = Mermaid Lagoon and water 
Cats = Copic Markers.  

The recipient is sure to perk up with this fun feline sentiment!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
I hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. How cute is that - love the little cat photo bombing - sure to bring a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how super cute, Angie!!!! Has me smiling all over - I think you know that I loooooooove cats!!!!! Such a creative take on the SCS challenge - your colouring is just great!!!!! Love that little Calico bombing the photo!!! So sweet, my friend!!!
    Have a great Sunday!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Angie! Those cats are so cute and I love the inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitty card! Gorgeous background and card design! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little photo bomber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the photo bombing calico cat. You know they have Catitude!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

For the Teacher with The Project Bin

Hello!!  Happy weekend and happy summer for all those who graduated this week!  Here in our county, another school year has come to a close...