Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ColorBox Petal Point Celebration

Hello!  Over the past month, I have been creating projects with Clearsnap ColorBox Petal Point Pigment inks!  New for summer is two Petal Point inkpads, "Boardwalk" and "Sunset".  I have had so much fun experimenting and creating with the new ink colors!


Because the inks don't immediately absorb into the paper they are ideal for heat embossed projects but that's not all!!!  Our review team has been happily creating with the ColorBox Petal Point inks and we are sharing our tips and techniques on the Splitcoaststampers Product Review page.  I hope you will stop on by and check out this cool product!

The Deer Trio die was a gift from my sweet friend Janine when she visited us in early April!  

*****

Here is a look at the fun summer colors!


 Here are just a few of the projects I created while reviewing the new ColorBox pigment inks.  




Thanks so much for stopping by today!






5 comments:

  1. wow Angela beautiful and gorgeous card you have made.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My jaw just dropped! I'm already a huge fan of your work but this card just takes it out of the ball park. I am reminded of the visions of Alaskan wildlife with the Aurora Borealis! Just stunning!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those inks look so vibrant and in your creative hands turn into some beautiful projects. Love how you used the deer with that gorgeous sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Lovely projects, all of them. I used to have several of those petal point ink pads. LOVED THEM! I was always knocking them over though. I finally decided to part ways with them. Chalk ink dries out fast in these parts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards Angela - love how you have used the various shades of ink on the backgrounds.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...