Saturday, May 20, 2017

Limited Edition with The Project Bin

 Happy Weekend to you all!  
Today I have a fun card to share with you featuring Jukebox Birthday from The Project Bin!


I enjoy stamping backgrounds when I create with the cute Jukebox Birthday stamps so for this card, I stamped the atomic star randomly in pink.   After coloring the Jukebox and boomerang I added a bit of sparkle with Wink of Stella. 


The Jukebox die adds fun dimension, check out the raised buttons!


I checked out the Teapot Tuesday challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week and saw that Brenda gave us a wonderful destination for our cards. The recipient likes Elvis but since I don't have any Elvis stamps I thought the next best thing might be a Jukebox card.

I used MOJO497 sketch for my design.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge asks us to add a bit of sparkle so I did that by adding a glitter paper layer plus Wink of Stella to the die cut images.
Here's another look at Jukebox Birthday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. Fun card. I am sure it will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Angie, what a darling card! I love this ole juke box and the record! Wow, kids today would hardly know what they are, but we do...and I loved playing records. Love your beautiful take on the sketch and fabulous coloring. And, yes, I love the Wink of Stella! Sweet! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! I love the soft blues and pinks, and that sparkle definitely packs a punch!

    Thanks also for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Angie - love the simplicity of the design and the great attention to detail - especially the WoS and the background stamping.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card, luv the color combo! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...