Saturday, May 27, 2017

For the Teacher with The Project Bin

Hello!!  Happy weekend and happy summer for all those who graduated this week!  Here in our county, another school year has come to a close!  It's a little odd this year, doesn't seem quite real yet.  I am having all sorts of "end of school year" flashbacks.  Trips to the library,  summer playdates, free children's movies and even tutoring filled our summer days.  So different from this year as our oldest finished his first year of college and now has two summer jobs and our baby will fill her summer days with dancing and singing rehearsals for a summer play!  This time of year always makes me a little teary eyed! We made it!  We finished well!  Gulp, time is racing by!

One of the things that remain constant is a need for teacher appreciation gifts!  For the drama teacher, I pulled out the super fun stamp set, Wise Men from The Project Bin.



  I thought the sentiment was so appropriate for someone teaching students to play different roles. Whatever you are doing, give it your all, be a good one!


I can't help it, I love this cute little bow tie!!




Thanks so much for stopping by, you make my day!



8 comments:

  1. Angela this is a fabulous masculine card - I love that you have offset the neckline and bow tie, and let the sentiment make the most of the space.
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Angie, what a wonderful card for the drama teacher! It's such a handsome card with the bow tie, and I love the DP you've used! Yes, school years can be filled with all sorts of emotions, but it's one of the many seasons of life. I trust you will all have a wonderful summer! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super teacher card Angie. Hope you all have a super summer, even if a little different to those in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, this is just fabulous! Perfect for the drama teacher to fill many rolls - and that bow tie! Get out of town!! Super fun and love how it's personalized - what a joy. We are a new drama family ~ so I imagine I'll bend your ear from time to time! Enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great looking realistic card. i like how you offset the center. also love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teachers card. Could be easily adapted for a Father's Day card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and clever card! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...