Saturday, May 13, 2017

Yello! with The Project Bin



Yello and Happy Weekend!  

Today I am sharing a super fun stamp and die set, Yello! from The Project Bin!

This set is just plain fun, from the cute new twist on the "When Life gives you Lemonade" sentiment to the pretty lemon slices, but there's more!  Today I stamped out the sentiment that fits in the die, and oh, my!  It's soooo pretty!!!  Not only is the sentiment pretty on its own but the die fits it perfectly making it easy to add dimension to any project!


I used a very wet ink from Clearsnap Colorbox to sponge an ombre look and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder, just for the fun of it!

For the inside of the card, I stamped the lemon and drew a line to ground it.  I left the rest open for a personal greeting!


Here's a look at the complete set:

My little helper snoozing while I create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love this so much...I'm definitely going to try to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When life gives you lemons, take them. What a fun greeting. Life gave me zucchini today. I took one. Love the YELLO card. What a great greeting and I like that your ombre is heat embossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love your embossed background, and the overall 'look' of the card - it really is eye catching Angela.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...