Saturday, June 24, 2017

Beautiful Floral with The Project Bin


In case no one told you today, you're beautiful!!!  I love this sentiment from the #BFF stamp set by The Project Bin.

 I used this week's SC650 sketch from SCS as inspiration for my card this week. 


 For the larch circle I used vellum and for the spiral at the top I layered Picot Edge Circles die for an interesting look. I changed up the sketch just a bit since my sentiment is vertical and for the finishing touch added banners from vellum and patterned paper.


This week I am also playing along with Simon Says Wedneday Challenge to use Patterned Paper

 I absolutely love this floral paper so the Simon Says challenge was the perfect excuse to feature it along with the beautiful sentiment from The Project Bin.


Announcing some upcoming news!  In just a few weeks The Project Bin will be having a Christmas in July Blog Hop so mark your calendars and join us for holiday inspiration! 


I hope you have a fabulous day and remember, just in case no one told you today, you're beautiful!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Challenges:
Patterned Paper

Splitcoaststampers SC650

Card Inspiration: 
Splitcoaststampers FS542
AJ Bodine - Blooming Vines

6 comments:

  1. this card is so very beautiful. love the soft colors on that DP and the softness of the vellum adds so much instead of taking away from that paper. What a great sketch this is too. You really out did yourself on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and great use of the sketch - I checked it out and "bailed out" straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela this is gorgeous - love that pretty paper, and your interpretation of the sketch!
    Blessings
    Maxine,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair of pants that tells me I'm beautiful on the inside. Not the ones today though. This one is from the dude department so I have superior pockets today.

    Anyway, about your card.... so delicate and girly and light and fluffy (yes, all that in one card). I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card--I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love that pretty paper!! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...