Thursday, June 1, 2017

Grad Cards and Red Rubber Designs New Website!


Hello!!!  First off, Red Rubber Designs new store website is open for business!!   The store is clean, crisp and easy to use! I think you are going to love it!  You can check it out HERE!

Today on Red Rubber Designs blog I am featuring the Every Road stamp set.  I hope you will hop on over and take a look at my projects.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!! I hope you are inspired to check out the new Red Rubber Designs store!  :)


*****


3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards - great way to inspire youngsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pair - both the card and the tag are gorgeous Angela - love your colours and the sentiments in this set are wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...