Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Sketch and some Unity too!



It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  Carey created today's beautiful sketch SC663.

I stamped Angie Blom's "Dream of Being" girl, then made a watercolor wash background, next I watercolored the image with Inktense pencils.  I just love this Angie Girl.  She also comes with the sentiment "Be Strong and Courageous" and I love that one too.


I dream of becoming more loving, brave, joyful and creative.
So what do you dream of being, I would love to know!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card that looks just like its illustrator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - more accepting and more creative definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie this is gorgeous - love the background that lets you image and sentiment really shine.
    I dream of walking closer with God and hearing His voice more clearly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...