Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Sketch and some Unity too!



It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  Carey created today's beautiful sketch SC663.

I stamped Angie Blom's "Dream of Being" girl, then made a watercolor wash background, next I watercolored the image with Inktense pencils.  I just love this Angie Girl.  She also comes with the sentiment "Be Strong and Courageous" and I love that one too.



I dream of becoming more loving, brave, joyful and creative.
So what do you dream of being, I would love to know!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card that looks just like its illustrator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - more accepting and more creative definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie this is gorgeous - love the background that lets you image and sentiment really shine.
    I dream of walking closer with God and hearing His voice more clearly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...