Saturday, September 30, 2017

Change Can Be Beautiful


Happy Weekend!  It's a beautiful day here today and my daughter and me are off to volunteer for a wonderful program called Rise Against Hunger but before we head off I want to share a fun project with you!

I stamped the fabulous New Leaf stamp set from The Project Bin with the chalkboard technique for this fun 3D project.

I love that there is a little leaf in this stamp set that can be added to any of the sentiments!  

I am also playing along with this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, FS556 - Jeannie {aka Lv2grdn}I love seeing Jeannie's pretty cards in the galleries each week!  Congrats, Jeannie!


Have a beautiful day and remember the change you might not be looking forward to just might be a beautiful thing!!!




2 comments:

  1. Great sentiment, fun little card. Hope you have had a good day. Also hope Elisabeth is much improved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Angie - love the easel shape and the chalk board technique is perfect for it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...