Hello friends! Today I’m sharing a sweet pink Christmas snowman card featuring the adorable Love Grows stamp set from the new SweetMissDaisy Designs release. I’m also celebrating this week’s Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers!
For my Featured Stamper inspiration, I selected Cathy’s darling snowman card. I kept the same basic theme and even colored our snowmen’s scarves in the same color. From there, I made a few changes of my own. Cathy used three die-cut snowflakes, while I used one large snowflake. I also added a banner, but placed mine lower on the card and turned it in the opposite direction.
Cathy, congratulations on being our Featured Stamper this week! Your gallery is wonderful, and I had so much fun choosing your card for my inspiration!
Pretty in Pink
I decided to give my snowman card a cheerful twist with lots of pretty pink. The pink appears in the snowman’s hat, scarf and gloves, as well as in the patterned paper background.
For the background, I used a fun diagonal block die with paper from the Quilted Grunge Brights paper pack by SweetMissDaisy Designs. I love how the diagonal design adds movement while the bright pink tones give the card a playful Christmas feel.
I stamped the snowman holding his Christmas tree and placed him on a postage stamp die-cut panel. A large die-cut snowflake is tucked behind the sentiment banner in the lower portion of the card. The combination of the snowflake, banner and postage stamp panel gives the design several fun layers without making it feel too busy.
The Love Grows stamp set is part of the new September release from SweetMissDaisy Designs, and it's available now in the SweetMissDaisy Designs Etsy shop.
Card making is such a wonderful way to share creativity while sending something meaningful and handmade. It’s also great fun to build the Christmas card stash! I hope today’s card inspires you to spend some pleasant moments creating.If you missed my September Release post, you can find it HERE.
If you’re looking for more snowman inspiration, you might also enjoy:
No comments:
Post a Comment
You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!