Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Touches Your Heart


For today's card, I paired a #bff sentiment from The Project Bin with the heart die from the In My Heart stamp & die set.  The sentiment is especially meaningful at this time.  I have been shown kindness that touches my heart from friends both near and far.  Just this weekend, I received more beautiful handmade cards designed by sweet friends from the Splitcoaststampers Community.  Pretty hugs in an envelope!  


Since it was a long weekend and our son was able to come home we moved his 21st birthday celebration a few weeks early and celebrated him this weekend  It was a lovely weekend.  I always miss our son when he heads back to school but this time it was a little harder so when I sat down later in the evening to design this week's Project Bin card, I looked for a little inspiration.  I found the inspiration I needed from this week's Featured Stamper at SCS.  I love THIS beautiful CAS design by Lisa. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Sorry this parting was harder - he'll be back soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet card touches my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...again, I really like the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...