Thursday, January 4, 2018

Vases and a sketch

Hello!  I am a little late with this post but the fun thing about playing in a Splitcoaststampers challenge is they never expire!  

I created this card for Cathy's SC678 sketch challenge.  It's a great sketch offering lots of possibilities!  


I am featuring all Prickley Pear stamps products on this card.  I stamped the flowers from the Spring Scalloped Circle stamp set and added a sentiment from the Scalloped Circle Oval 5 stamp set.  The vases are one of three dies in the Mini Vases die set.  I die cut three and colored them with Copics then popped them up.  

A super easy but striking card for those days when life doesn't allow much time for stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Those vases look so realistic. Good job coloring them. This is a great quickie card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Angie - very eye catching
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...